Wednesday, August 14, 2013


Hi everyone! I’m here today with a little bit of happiness – a new sheet of free printables! I’ve gotten a great response from the last set I designed, so I wanted to thank everyone who left me kind words of support.  I’ve been working hard on this next set, so I hope you enjoy them! :)

Like last week’s printables, I started with a color combination as my inspiration:


And here are the 3x4 cards I came up with:



If you like these cards, be sure to follow my blog if you don’t already so you’ll always see when I post new ones!

In the future, I’m thinking of designing a few sheets of printables all from the same color scheme (almost like a collection) with 3x4 cards, 4x6 card, and possibly some circle elements. I’ll offer one sheet for free on my blog, just like this one, but I’m thinking of selling the others for just a few bucks. What do you guys think? Is this something you would be interested in? 

I’m doing this all in the hopes of one day having my own line or business, so I really appreciate all the support you guys give me – I wouldn’t be able to do any of this without you!! And if you have any suggestions or requests, be sure to throw those in, too. :)

I’ll be back tomorrow with the next design team reveal for the Use Your Words blog. See you then!! :D

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Dear Michelle, these one is much more my colours I really like it !! (unfortunately the link is not working)
    As far as your idea of making a collection I think this is a great idea. I don't do PL so I won't be one of the buyers (unless I literally fall in love with your collection), but this should not be a reason for you not to do it!! and even if you only get 1 or 2 buy at 1st, it is always better than nothing!!
    If you need someone to give you a critical look, I would be delighted to help you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caro! :) And thanks for letting me know about the link - I made some changes earlier today, but I'll fix it now :)

      Delete
  2. The link isn't working :( I wanted to add you to my "freebies" link on my blog, and I'm so bummed because they are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im obsessed with that cloud card! so cute!! cant wait to see more of ur products! thank u!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks once again for sharing your work

    ReplyDelete

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)